HVAC systems are integral to homes and businesses, providing essential heating and cooling year-round. However, like other mechanical systems, they are subject to wear and tear and eventually require repair or replacement. Air-O Service is a professional AC company Redding CA, that can help keep your HVAC system running efficiently. We are experienced in air conditioning repair and can help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
There are a few common signs that your HVAC system needs repair. These include:
- Uneven or insufficient heating or cooling: If your HVAC system is not providing adequate heating or cooling, or doing so unevenly, it may be time for a repair. It may be due to an issue with the compressor, an insufficiently charged refrigerant, or a problem with the electrical system.
- Strange noises: A well-functioning HVAC system should operate relatively quietly. If you hear strange noises coming from your air conditioner or furnace, it may be indicative that something is wrong. Rattling, grinding, or squealing sounds could indicate a problem with the fan motor, while hissing or roaring could mean there’s an issue with the gas line.
- Increase in energy bills: If your energy bills have been gradually increasing, even though your usage habits have not changed, it may be due to inefficiency in your HVAC system. A repair may be required to restore optimal functioning and help you save on energy costs.
- Moisture or leaks: If you notice any moisture or leaks around your HVAC unit, it could be due to a clogged drain line or a refrigerant leak. Either issue should be addressed as soon as possible with one of our qualified HVAC technicians for HVAC repair in Redding CA, and surrounding areas.
- Unusual odors: If your HVAC unit emits strange smells, it may be due to a burning wire or dirt and dust build-up. In either case, it is best to have the unit inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the odor and make the necessary repairs.
- Frequent cycling: If your air conditioner or furnace turns on and off more frequently than usual, it may be due to a faulty thermostat, clogged filter, or low refrigerant level.
- Lukewarm air: If the air coming from your vents is lukewarm, it may be due to a problem with the furnace. There could be an issue with the igniter, the pilot light, or the gas valves. Our qualified technician will be able to diagnose and repair the problem.
If you have noticed any of these signs, or have other concerns about your HVAC system, contact Air-O Service today. We specialize in AC repair Redding CA, and will be able to quickly diagnose the issue and get your system back up and running efficiently. We provide 24-hour service on all types of equipment and systems. We also offer financing options from Wells Fargo to help make the repair process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Give us a call today at (530) 221-4691 to schedule a service!