Mitsubishi Ductless Heating Replacement In Redding, Anderson, Cottonwood, CA, And The Surrounding Areas
Well, we all wish that our journeys with air conditioners ended the day we had them installed. After all, didn’t the thing cost us a few thousand bucks?
Sadly, this is not always the case. Every once in a while, your ductless HVAC system will require maintenance from an experienced professional.
Here in California, the weather gives your Mitsubishi Ductless AC a few more years in terms of mileage, but it won’t be long before it requires maintenance. Contact us to schedule your appointment for Mitsubishi Ductless AC Maintenance In Redding, CA.
Why Mitsubishi Ductless Heating Replacement In Redding, CA?
We Know How To Select And Install Heating Systems With Minimal Hassle
Replacing your heating system can feel daunting. But we know how to bring the warmth back inside your home or business by installing your new gas furnace or heating system with as little fuss as possible. As HVAC experts with years of experience, we know how to select the right kind of heating system for your home and then install it as quickly and easily as possible.
When you request an estimate from us, we won’t just give you the name of a heating system or furnace that we think you should purchase. We understand that heating systems and furnaces vary widely. For example, some areas have different utility services than others, as some may not offer propane or natural gas; additionally, some homes have different electrical requirements that may prevent them from making the switch from a heat pump to electric heat. Instead of making a blanket estimate, we’ll send a Comfort Consultant out to your home or business. They can assess your building, listen to your wants and needs, and help you choose the right heating system for your structure and lifestyle.
Get Ductless Ideas!
We’re Experts When It Comes To Keeping You Cozy
Many homeowners don’t realize that heating systems typically only last for 10 to 15 years, with gas furnaces generally lasting between 20 and 25 years. This means that a faulty heating system that fails to adequately heat your home or business in CA might not just be in need of repair — it may need to be replaced. Some signs that may suggest you need to call in an HVAC expert include noticing spikes in your energy bills or having a heating system that requires frequent repairs, becomes increasingly noisy, or is more than 10-20 years old.
If you’re having trouble deciding whether to repair or replace your heating system, we can help. Our team of experts will take into consideration the following five factors:
- The age of the heating system. Replacing a system that is over 10 years old can allow you to enjoy a newer, more efficient heating system, which could help slash your heating costs by up to 40%.
- The efficiency level of your current heating system. It’s better to replace, rather than repair, an inefficient heating system.
- The former efficiency level of your heating system. Replacing multiple parts of an old, inefficient heating system will not improve its efficiency — and with the advances in heating equipment that have been made in the past decade, the energy savings of a new system can often cover the cost of purchasing new equipment.
- The overall condition of the system. A system that can’t stop breaking down is unlikely to be a wise investment over time, as the cost of repairs is likely to add up. If your heating system is constantly breaking down, it may be more cost-effective to simply replace it.
- The 50% Rule. The 50% Rule is used to determine whether repair or replacement is ideal. Essentially, if the cost of repair vs. replacement is less than half the value of the heating system (and you haven’t needed to make frequent service calls), then you may be better off opting for repair. If the cost is higher than 50%, you may want to consider replacement. Our skilled technicians can help calculate your system’s energy usage and efficiency to help you decide whether repair or replacement is right for you.
We Have A Reputation For Excellence
The heating system in your home or business is the source of your building’s warmth, comfort, and coziness. When you need to replace the heating system in your CA home or business, you need a team of experts — a group of technicians who have seen it all and have the experience and tenacity to replace your heating system while still treating you with kindness and respect you deserve. At Air-O-Service, we have an A rating on Angie’s List and a 4.8-star rating on Google. That’s probably because we don’t sacrifice customer service to make a buck: we’re committed to providing top-notch service to anyone who needs heating replacement services in Redding, CA.
No matter what you’re looking for in a new heating system, we’re excited to work with you, your preferences, and your budget to help you choose the perfect heating system for your lifestyle. We’re happy to help you find a system that lets you cut down your energy bills while also improving the comfort of your business or home, and we won’t stop until you’re toasty warm.
Replace Your Heating System Today
Whether your heating system is noisy, inefficient, or just plain old, there’s hope: the qualified technicians at Air-O-Service are standing by today to help you bring warmth back into your CA home or business. Want to learn more about what we do or get started on replacing your heating system today? Don’t hesitate to contact us to get started.